Warranty and Return Policy Overview
DESKS, WORKSTATIONS AND STORAGE
Frame (Cuadro, Ace), drawers (body and fronts), legs and base and connecting beams.
5 Year Warranty
Height adjustable mechanisms and electronics, table top and rail mounted that houses power and/or data, or USB. Modesty panels and connectors, wire managers/cable trays.
Mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders/gas lifts, arm caps, foam, casters and glides.
- Pursuant to this limited warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or production, IDWorkspace will (i) repair or, at IDWorkspace option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality or (ii) refund or credit of the purchase price for the affected product, at IDWorkspace discretion, if IDWorkspace determines that repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
•Replacement parts are covered for 1 year or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
ii) An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state, federal or national laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- Replacement parts are covered for 1 year or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT DEFECTS, DAMAGE, FAILURE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published IDWorkspace or manufacturer instructions and guidelines.
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Damage or marking of materials or scrapes on fabric over time caused by sharp or foreign objects.
- Alteration or modification of the product.
- Scars, marks or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather, including changes due to aging, exposure to light or direct sunlight
- Change of color of fabrics and surface materials due to soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim.
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-IDWorkspace components for use in the place of IDWorkspace components in an integrated product solution, including but not limited to worksurfaces, leg supports, panels, brackets, shelves, overhead bins and other integral components.
- Goods that have been made to order in a specific finish or upholstery color as per customer’s specifications cannot be returned. Stock items can be returned within14 days from delivery. The product you return must be in new, unused, condition with all its original packaging and product tags still attached. New and unused shall mean there are no marks on the items or signs of wear and use. The item shall be returned at the free charge for the standard delivery method within the Netherlands. Refund 14 days after we receive the product unused and in its original packaging.
- If your order is received damaged or defective, we will endeavour to repair it or a replacement will be manufactured and delivered as soon as possible. No claims whatsoever shall be entertained for a replacement for damaged or missing goods unless it is notified to the delivery personnel at the time of delivery. The manufacturer’s warranty on faulty goods remains valid for the period it is given.
- Once an order has been placed and you want to cancel the order, you may contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter into a cancellation agreement.
©2021 IDWORKSPACE.COM All rights reserved
All specifications subject to change without notice.